Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Modern Lughnasa Prayer

 I feel very strongly about the importance of prayer in modern paganism. Because of this and after much thought I have decided to dedicate my entire August blog to modern pagan prayers. These will encompass all types from devotional prayers to deities to prayers for car travel or for kids going to school. I am also open to writing prayers on requested topics, if anyone would like to comment here with a specific one they would be interested in seeing.
   To start off, here is a modern Lughnasa prayer


Modern Lughnasa Prayer
Bless my harvest
Bless my home
Bless my work
Bless all I own
Gods above
Gods below
Gods of power
That I know
Bless my reaping
What I've sown
Bless the harvest
That I've grown

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, excellent topic! I can't think of a particular prayer that I need at the moment, but I'll look forward to reading this series and bookmarking some for later use.

    ReplyDelete